1. All patients who have a pre existent medical condition that is not under control and in which Surgery would put them at risk. For example: uncontrolled Diabetes, Hypertension, Coronary Disease, Coagulopathy, and Liver Insufficiency among many others.
2. Patient with terminal illness that would prevent the successful outcome of Surgery. Such as: terminal Cardiac disease, end stage pulmonary insufficiency, advanced malnutrition, uncontrolled coagulation disorders, among many others.
3. Patients with pre existent serious medical conditions in which the consulting Surgeon finds this patient to have a very high risk for surgery; this applies even if a medical Doctor differs in this opinion or a different surgeon thinks otherwise even if both are from the same specialty.
4. All patients in whom there is no one, family or friend to support he/she after the Surgery.
5. Patients who cannot resolve and fulfill the total amount of the cost of Surgery. The total price of surgery needs to be paid in full before Surgery.